Ortholinear Holdback Cajals
These are in-stock extras from the Cajal Group-Buy. They will ship within 2 weeks. All boards are in good working condition. All boards in this sale are sold without gasket stopper - they still have gaskets between the plate and PCB, but the "stoppers" that the GB boards sold with are now sold out.
- Choice of 4.9 lb aluminum case or 3.8 lb polycarbonate case with 5 degree typing angle.
- Aluminum case color: Bushido Red.
- Solderable ortholinear MX or Alps-compatible PCB with RGB underglow and daughter board to isolate PCB/plate from cable. Designed by Worldspawn, daughterboard by the incredible ai03.
- Gasket/top-mount hybrid mounting style and 50A durometer white nitrile rubber gaskets above the plate.
ALL BOARDS WILL RECEIVE A POLYCARBONATE ORTHOLINEAR PLATE! No other materials are available.
- Frosted polycarbonate diffuser layer for RGB underglow.
- Three SMD LED indicators.
- One included EC11 rotary encoder.
- One big-ass knob, available in silver or black anodized aluminum. PVD-coated gold brass knob is available for +$40.
- One big-ass sandblasted brass weight, engraved with Cajal and microscope based on Cajal’s favorite Zeiss microscope later in life.
Again, these boards are ORTHOLINEAR ONLY. Order changes will NOT BE ACCEPTED.