Meso: A 60% Top-Mount Keyboard
Welcome to Meso.
Meso is a 60% designed using similar concepts as my previous keyboards (Cajal, Campsite). The goal is to create a great typing experience for 60% users that might have felt left out by my previous designs and demonstrate that top-mount keyboards can still look and feel fantastic, even in a world of increasingly complex gasketed designs. Meso features HHKB, WKL, and Standard layout top pieces, with a plate choices encompassing two layouts (Universal or 7u Fixed Layout) and two material options (Brass or sandblasted polycarbonate). I would love to hear your feedback to make this keyboard the best it possibly can be. Thanks for reading!
- 4.2lb aluminum case with a 4 degree typing angle and sandblasted brass weight.
- Choice of Drank (purple), E-White, Space Grey, Bushido Red or Blue Steel anodized finishes.
- QMK-compatible black PCB with copper traces.
- Choice of HHKB, WKL or Standard layout top pieces to suit your preferences. (WKL and HHKB only compatible with 7u Fixed plate.)
- Plate layouts available in Universal or 7u Fixed Layout.
- Choice of sandblasted brass or polycarbonate half-plate for either plate layout.
- Daughterboard with JST cable connection to isolate the plate from the USB-C connector.
- Launch Timeline: TBD (mid-2021)
- Estimated Cost: TBD